We welcome all volunteers at TL Reed. Please fill out a volunteer form in the front office at least 2 days before you plan to volunteer at school or on a field trip... Thank you! (Note: this form will need to be filled out each school year... Thank you for your cooperation!)
Ways to Volunteer:
- Come to PTC meetings and learn where you can help out (3rd Thurs @ 6:30 in our Library)
- Come help out in your child's classroom
- Tutor a student
- Listen to students read
- Appear as a guest speaker to share professional experience, travel, culture, skill, crafts, or talent
- Come help out at recess (9:45-10:15, 11-20-12:40)
- Come help out in the cafeteria (11:20-12:40)
- Offer to help your child's teacher do prep work
- Come help out at Movie Night and Family Fun Night
- Be a classroom parent (organize parties)
- Attend field trips (space is always limited)
- Join ELAC... English Language Advisory Committee and help us continue to provide the best services for our English Learners!
- Join School Site Council and help us continue to improve TL Reed!
- Become a WATCHDOGs... is a one-of-kind, school-based father involvement program that works to support education and safety.
- Become a parenting partner... more information to come...
- We will soon be organizing a copy center for teachers to put in requests... come make and deliver copies
- Give your time... it does make a difference!!!